Camelbak Squadbak 25 Litre Hydration System reduces the need for a conventional jerry can in the field. The Squadbak is used for refilling water bottles or smaller Camelbak systems and when empty can be stored flat, taking up much less space than a bulky conventional jerry can.
The large diameter hose, can be used with two HydroLink connection points to quickly backfill the hydration pack, or used to to refill any other water container. The Squadbak holds a 25 litre WaterBeast Reservoir with Hydroguard, helping prevent the growth of bacteria in the pack.
- Provides transport of 25L of water in a non-rigid form-factor which collapses when empty.
- HydroGuard™ technology inhibits the growth of bacteria on reservoir and tube surfaces
- Does not protect the user from bacteria or other disease-causing organisms
- Two HydroLink™ exit ports located at the base of the SquadBak™ and a large ½ inch diameter fill hose with shut-off valve can fill up to three reservoirs at one time
- Insulated tube cover to maintain water temperature and protect tube from harmful UV Rays
- Closed cell foam insulates the reservoir
- Independent Suspension shoulder harness design with 10 mm EVA foam for greater comfort while carrying
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness and easy attachment to vehicles
- Adjustable sternum strap and hook-and-loop strap management
- Three handles with side-release buckles for easy transport or hanging
- Collapses for convenient storage when empty
- 1000D Cordura® Fabric
- Used condition bladders should be cleaned before use
- Grade 1