The N-3B is single breasted, four pocket, 3/4 length parka. The integrated parka hood is synthetic fur-trimmed. The N-3B is also known as a "Snorkel Parka" because the hood can be zipped up, leaving only a small opening (the snorkel) for looking out.
This parka was proven in the Antarctic.
- Genuine Issue not imitation
- 50% cotton, 50% nylon outer shell
- Polyester insulation,
- Synthetic fur trim 60% Modacrylic 40% Wool
- Adjustable hood, Via draw string, and rear tab
- Reinforced elbows
- Left Sleeve has Zipper and Pen pockets
- Front center zips up to eyes for protection in blizzard conditions.
- Chunky Button down storm baffle over zip
- Inset knit cuffs 100% Acrylic
- Drawstring waist to keep out drafts.
- Four front pockets
- Two popper button slash Pockets at chest
- Two button down flap pockets.