WWII Vickers Machine Gun Oil Can. This type of oil can was first introduced in 1915 seeing further design changes in 1932. The base is marked with the MoD Arrow. Some come with its original factory wrapper, which may have slight nicks or tears to the wrapper.
Dimensions are length 7.5cm, width 3.6cm, height to top of filler cap 11cm.
top of page
bottom of page